News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-18-2007, 09:13 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 510
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus
Thanks I look forward to honest critique

Haha I will be a critique, although after seeing some of my stuff you may have a pretty quick comeback
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-18-2007, 09:16 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 256
Default

I misunderstood your forst email I took a look at your home page....I like the info you have on there...something I am having difficulty getting right now is all the content. I must say though I am enjoying the pics lmao

I am not sure how to put up the file on here. PAW does not allow .swi files
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-18-2007, 09:21 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 510
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

lol no worries, my design skills are shocking but im sure u'll agree its better than where I started from
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Logos Graham Web Design Q&A 0 09-08-2006 12:09 PM
TheFlopTalk.com going up for sale miller2348 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 5 06-09-2006 01:11 PM
Banners-logos ampi General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 09-09-2005 11:11 AM
WSOP approves this AD but not Pink bunny? aldav General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 06-21-2005 10:30 AM
University Logos? tomt General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 05-18-2005 09:45 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:20 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0