Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-04-2006, 09:21 AM
miller2348 miller2348 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 28
Default TheFlopTalk.com going up for sale

Hello everyone,

I have decided to sell my main poker site called TheFlopTalk.com. I have been working on it for 10 months and have just gotten burnt out and am ready to pursue other website ideas that I have. I will be including almost everything that I have for this site with this sale and will list everything below.

The first question many will ask is how quickly can I change all the links to use my affiliate id’s? The way I have designed this site, you will only have to update the links on one part and it will change every link in the site for your affiliate code. So in all, it will take about 10 minutes in all to change the code for the 20 or 30 poker rooms. The good thing about this also, is once the codes are changed on the website, all of the links that I have placed on the internet will also immediately be your affiliate codes as well.

The site uses the Mambo CMS so administration of the site is extremely easy. I have created a custom component for the bonus page to make adding bonuses very easy. Also, I wrote a script to pull in any rss feed to my database to create a backlog of poker news while still including the rss links to the original articles. This is 100% automated; all you need to do is go through and approve the news articles you want to display.

Included:
-Full website including the content
-Logos for site in PSD formats
-Logos for T-Shirts, you can see the shits designs here: http://www.cafepress.com/thefloptalk
-900+ Professional Business Cards
-Poker Forum (not in use, but is there for use) - http://www.thefloptalk.com/poker-forum/
-My mypace account for this site with almost 3,000 friends - http://www.myspace.com/thefloptalk
-My myspace group with 1,500+ members - http://groups.myspace.com/onlinepokerplayersonly
-Fully integrated phplinkdirectory (phpld) directory script - http://www.thefloptalk.com/link-exchange/
-Banner Exchange Program with around 20 members

The next question that people will ask is, is it profitable? Well of course it is. The site gets visitors and has players for me. The best month I have had was $700 from one poker room alone, in all it was around $900 for the month with all the poker rooms. There is potential to make money off of advertising on the site (I have not done this yet). I was recently offered $750 for a 6 month deal from a well known poker room to display their ad on two pages, did not go through so you will not be responsible for this.

The site currently has a page rank of 3 and many of the internal pages are a PR3 or PR2. The poker forum even has a PR3 ranking. The main site is projected to go to a PR5 at the next update. You can see that here: http://www.iwebtool.com/www.thefloptalk.com

If you are interested, please PM me and I can send you as detailed traffic stats as I have from statcounter. The average since the site inception is 100 view a day and 30 unique a day.

I am going to take offers for 2 weeks for this site. If there are any questions, please let me know.
__________________
Poker Room Reviews - The Flop Talk
OGDb - Online Gambling Database
Kick Ass Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 993
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

send me your referrers, traffic for as long as you have and price range...
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-09-2006, 11:43 AM
ochapa ochapa is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2
Default

I am interested in potentially purchasing your website. Can you send me the traffic log and your current price for the site? Thanks, OC
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-09-2006, 11:53 AM
miller2348 miller2348 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 28
Default

Please PM me your email to send the traffic stats.
__________________
Poker Room Reviews - The Flop Talk
OGDb - Online Gambling Database
Kick Ass Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-09-2006, 12:09 PM
ochapa ochapa is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2
Default

Email address is .
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-09-2006, 03:11 PM
miller2348 miller2348 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 28
Default

Email sent.
__________________
Poker Room Reviews - The Flop Talk
OGDb - Online Gambling Database
Kick Ass Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0