Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-09-2005, 01:04 PM
ampi ampi is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 47
Default

Hello:

I want to create some banners and I would like to use the logos of different sites (animated banners). I don't know anything about creating banners and I am going to have them built. Where do I get thoses small logos that identify the sites, like the circle for Prima network, the oval shape green logo for eurobet, etc. Is this provided by the sites or the person creates them by copying the logos from the sites? Just to clarify , I am not talking about the standard banners provided by some sites.


thanks
ampi
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-09-2005, 01:11 PM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 299
Default

You can tell your affiliate manager to provide you some translated/different banners.

I think they cannot give you the psd files.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are banners really effective? haynesey General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 02-27-2007 10:48 AM
No banners JBlixt PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 01-16-2007 04:03 PM
VIP.com self-updating banners Mario VIP.com - VipProfits.com 0 12-06-2006 01:58 PM
Mansion Banners Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-04-2006 05:46 PM
Corresponding links with banners Jeremy PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 2 12-31-2005 10:15 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0