Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-09-2007, 04:37 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,414
Default Can anyone explain Full Tilt players disappearing?

Hey all,

While I was checking out Full Tilt stats, etc...I noticed some of my RMP not on my Full Tilt Report...so having all the time that I do (LOL)...I checked out reports for the last few months (Nov06 - Present).

I noticed that many players (all RMP) have mysteriously disappeared from month to month. The average was about 5 or 6 per month - but these were all big money players.

Because my revenue has increased steadily each month as I bring in new RMPs, I have not really noticed this until now.

Any ideas what could be going on here?

Thanks!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-09-2007, 05:36 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 558
Default

Oh dude, I seriously wish I could answer that question. That has happened to me numerous times on fulltilt, with huge players. All you can do is ask FT to clarify why the players are AWOL, usually the response is "ran out of money in the account", but you can never really know.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-09-2007, 07:28 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 364
Default

Go back a few months and find the usernames - then use the search feature to see if the players are still playing at FullTilt. If not - google their username and you can ususually find them on a poker forum (assuming they are a medium or high stakes player), then PM them saying your a fan and that you were wondering why you never see them on FTP anymore. Usually the answer will be: I am, just changed my name, my name is now ________. Gotta love FT
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 558
Default

Can't say I've ever heard of that. I did ask one AWOL player and he said he quit poker or something similar.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-09-2007, 10:49 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 364
Default

Well it's because they signed up a 2nd account under an affiliate that gives rakeback!
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-09-2007, 10:58 AM
fatbill fatbill is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkePromotions
Well it's because they signed up a 2nd account under an affiliate that gives rakeback!
That would be my guess also....
__________________
http://www.texas-holdem-blog.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Beanie Beanie is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

is that the point of the OP. I know we have problems from time to time. Also, I don't know if its changed but FTP used to be one of the best at catching people that sign up for second accounts.

I realize that people always find a way. Seems like such a simple fix just checking for duplicate IP's but the minute they start doing that some outfit figures it out and cheats it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-09-2007, 01:47 PM
Knuder12 Knuder12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 48
Default half my players are gone!

I noticed the same thing and i was just about to start a thread about it... I only have four players at FTP so it was very obv when 2 of them dissapeared! half my players gone. Even if they signed up for another account or stopped playing FTP shouldn't they still stay on my list of players?
__________________
Pitbull Poker : Bonus-Center.com : Me broke, that's an oxymoron
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Beanie Beanie is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

i know they used to. Unless something changed. They are making some changes that relate to tiering, not sure if this has anything to do with that. It certainly appears that whenever you do anything related to tech it could get ugly fast.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-09-2007, 04:42 PM
joeker joeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkePromotions
Well it's because they signed up a 2nd account under an affiliate that gives rakeback!
I sincerely doubt that, they are very adament about not moving players if they're already linked to an affiliate.

I dont know what RMP is...so I can't explain it. As a Rakeback affiliate, I can only say that our players are listed whether or not they generate rake or not, so we've never seen players disappear.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Tilt - Players Fees GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 11-20-2006 01:41 AM
Full Tilt leaving the US? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 11-14-2006 01:01 AM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 06:50 PM
Full Tilt processing fees Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 30 06-15-2005 12:28 PM
Did you send me this? Joe General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-28-2005 06:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0