View Single Post
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 03-09-2007, 02:37 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,079
Default Can anyone explain Full Tilt players disappearing?

Hey all,

While I was checking out Full Tilt stats, etc...I noticed some of my RMP not on my Full Tilt Report...so having all the time that I do (LOL)...I checked out reports for the last few months (Nov06 - Present).

I noticed that many players (all RMP) have mysteriously disappeared from month to month. The average was about 5 or 6 per month - but these were all big money players.

Because my revenue has increased steadily each month as I bring in new RMPs, I have not really noticed this until now.

Any ideas what could be going on here?

Thanks!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote