| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 03-09-2007, 05:49 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,188
|
|
I've noticed it but never thought anything of it. Just figured they got rakeback scalped.
Stats haven't worked for me in about 2 months now so can't check. FTP won't bother to fix it.
|
 03-10-2007, 03:01 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 361
|
|
Not official numbers but.....
75% get rakeback scalped
25% quit/run out of money
Big players don't leave the game.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
|
 03-10-2007, 06:13 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 389
|
|
when you say rakeback scalped it implies that someone is recruiting them. In fact, the customers need no inducement other than the offer. They usually take matters into their own hands.
I know rakeback affliates are quite diligent in policing a lot of this. Many of you have more to lose than some of us but I have 20k a month guys that would indeed leave for 2% more.
I just think many of the bigger rakeback guys are much more responsible than they used to be but the customers still see it and want it.
I would love to see the sites do more IP tracking and such. I was under the impression FTP was. Sounds like they either aren't or people are finding away around their precautions.
|
 03-17-2007, 10:25 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,129
|
|
So after complaining...
The players were "added-back-on" to the account. And my revenue spiked. Apparently they had attached these players to the wrong affiliate...or so they said.
Interesting...!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
|
 03-18-2007, 12:09 AM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,704
|
|
Hey EDMC, I moved your posts in regards to the PPA to their own thread.
This is an interesting topic that will probably have lots of responses, so I just wanted to keep each topic seperate (FullTilt missing players) - (FullTilt PPA Relationship)
__________________
My two favorite quotes:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 03-18-2007, 05:23 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 512
|
|
corp, you noticed they totally disappeared off your reports, or just stopped playing?
|
 03-27-2007, 12:36 AM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,704
|
|
Has anyone else had issues with this? Corp, they totally disappeared from your reports?
__________________
My two favorite quotes:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 03-27-2007, 02:33 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 670
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by corpfan1
So after complaining...
The players were "added-back-on" to the account. And my revenue spiked. Apparently they had attached these players to the wrong affiliate...or so they said.
Interesting...!
|
WTF? Did they at least provide a good explanation? Makes you wonder how many people this "accidentally" affected...
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|
 03-27-2007, 02:50 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,129
|
|
They weren't on the reports for a couple of months (I think Feb and Mar.) until they were added back on.
No explanation, just a "glitch".
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
|
 03-27-2007, 05:09 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 59
|
|
Wow, that's scary, WTF..
This is a big problem in the online casino industry, where big revenue players are mysteriously moved out of an affiliates account, hope this isn't happening in the poker industry now..
__________________
Poker King
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 AM.
|