Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-27-2007, 07:01 AM
edmc edmc is offline
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,005
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Its difficult to trust FT.

I have had a few charges for individual players for $32.60

I havent got a clue how they worked out that charge. They seem fairly low stake players
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-27-2007, 11:27 AM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 368
Default

I'm going to sift through my FT records now....I know similar things have happened to me. Especially considering I caught UB underpaying me recently...I don't know how long that has gone on either.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-08-2007, 01:54 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpfan1 View Post
They weren't on the reports for a couple of months (I think Feb and Mar.) until they were added back on.

No explanation, just a "glitch".
This kind of shit pisses me off. You don't just have a "glitch" and players don't just accidently disappear. It amazes me that Full Tilt won't respond in a thread as serious as this.

Not having an explanation and playing it off as a "glitch" is absurd.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Knuder12 Knuder12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 48
Default players back

When i saw this post i checked my stats on ftp and since i only had 4 rmp it was very noticeable when half of them had gone missing. I emailed them about it, twice, and there was never a response or explanation but within two weeks the players mysteriously showed up again.
__________________
Pitbull Poker : Bonus-Center.com : Me broke, that's an oxymoron
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-09-2007, 01:04 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,174
Default

Im having problem with them as well this week , for some reason im not showing Any sign ups or deposits what so ever , now this is strange as i usually do some a day . i emailed them countless times and no response.
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 291
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

I didn't want to believe it, but I think it is true. I get a lot of sign ups and deposits a month, yet my mgr goes down. Weird. I know if I switch to CPA they will say no. FTP needs some new affiliate managers.
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Tilt - Players Fees GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 11-20-2006 12:41 AM
Full Tilt leaving the US? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 11-14-2006 12:01 AM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 05:50 PM
Full Tilt processing fees Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 30 06-15-2005 11:28 AM
Did you send me this? Joe General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-28-2005 05:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0