Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-17-2007, 10:46 PM
SImpson975 SImpson975 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 82
Default Anyone want to share my forum with me?

I have had a poker forum for awhile and it has been really hard to make people keep posting and to return.

Im wondering if anyone wants to share the forum with me. Right now there are no ads on the forum pages. I figure that if we want to add some ad's to the forum it would just have to be equle space.

If anyone is interested please PM me. I could also move the forum to its own URL.

I think that getting more people to use the forum is key to getting it up and running.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-18-2007, 12:55 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 331
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I tried to give you a hint in a different thread, but if you want people to take you serious, you need to clean up the spelling mistakes on your site.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but you need to learn how to spell "Article", it's plastered all over your site as "artical" along with numerous other spelling and grammar errors.

I'm not an English or grammar expert, and I don't expect things to be perfect, but spelling errors are really bad for a sites image.
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:21 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,424
Default

Well, I think that is one of the reasons why this person wants to share the forum.

I would do it, just don't have the time for it.

Good luck!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-18-2007, 04:25 AM
SImpson975 SImpson975 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 82
Default

ya, i do have a problem with spelling. In my defence i have mis-spelled some words on purpose for SEO.

I will have to try and fix my spelling though.

I just pay more attention to the e-mails that I send to my members.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Forum Question JamieB34 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 11-15-2006 11:34 AM
How many users to make a good forum? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 06-11-2006 09:51 PM
How to promote a poker forum? John D General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-03-2005 08:14 PM
Best Forum Software GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 12-01-2005 08:22 PM
Revenue share for good sites, CPA for bad ones? MrPokerToad General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 03-03-2005 11:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0