View Single Post
  #1  
Old 01-17-2007, 09:46 PM
SImpson975 SImpson975 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 78
Default Anyone want to share my forum with me?

I have had a poker forum for awhile and it has been really hard to make people keep posting and to return.

Im wondering if anyone wants to share the forum with me. Right now there are no ads on the forum pages. I figure that if we want to add some ad's to the forum it would just have to be equle space.

If anyone is interested please PM me. I could also move the forum to its own URL.

I think that getting more people to use the forum is key to getting it up and running.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site!
www.pokersecretsschool.com/content.html

Free Greatest Marketing Secrets E-book!
The SUREHIT way to Make your site make you more money!
www.surehitmarketing.com

Free Secrets of Winning Online Poker E-book!
www.pokersecretsschool.com
Reply With Quote