Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Anyone want to share my forum with me? (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/8395-anyone-want-share-my-forum-me.html)

SImpson975 01-17-2007 09:46 PM

Anyone want to share my forum with me?
 
I have had a poker forum for awhile and it has been really hard to make people keep posting and to return.

Im wondering if anyone wants to share the forum with me. Right now there are no ads on the forum pages. I figure that if we want to add some ad's to the forum it would just have to be equle space.

If anyone is interested please PM me. I could also move the forum to its own URL.

I think that getting more people to use the forum is key to getting it up and running.

GoodKarmaKid 01-17-2007 11:55 PM

I tried to give you a hint in a different thread, but if you want people to take you serious, you need to clean up the spelling mistakes on your site.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but you need to learn how to spell "Article", it's plastered all over your site as "artical" along with numerous other spelling and grammar errors.

I'm not an English or grammar expert, and I don't expect things to be perfect, but spelling errors are really bad for a sites image.

corpfan1 01-18-2007 01:21 AM

Well, I think that is one of the reasons why this person wants to share the forum.

I would do it, just don't have the time for it.

Good luck!

SImpson975 01-18-2007 03:25 AM

ya, i do have a problem with spelling. In my defence i have mis-spelled some words on purpose for SEO.

I will have to try and fix my spelling though.

I just pay more attention to the e-mails that I send to my members.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0