News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-11-2006, 02:28 AM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default Firefox Addon

Here's another GREAT add-on for FireFox.

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/684/

This will add FTP to your browser. I was amazed how good this is.
After installation you will find the FTP in your Tools.

Peace,

Giorgio
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

EuroSlam - NBA Live Leagues
PokerForFree - Poker info and deals

I'm participating in the CPayscom2 Online Casino SEO Contest. I love the prizes, but since I am in it for the traffic and promotion of my poker site, I decided to give away at least 50% to charity if my poker site wins. This can become as much as 5 grand!!! Wanna help out? Please contact me.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-11-2006, 04:15 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 847
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

Nice.. add another one to the list:

http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=firefoxwh9.jpg
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-11-2006, 12:19 PM
Brandon Brandon is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,269
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Kyle, which ones out of those do you recommend as a must have?
__________________
I Changed my MSN - Please add to your MSN Friends List.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-11-2006, 02:44 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 583
Default

It's about time. I'm sick of using IE for simple transfers. This is sweet too. I may loose my FTP client all together now...

Thanks
__________________
-Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 847
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore
It's about time. I'm sick of using IE for simple transfers. This is sweet too. I may loose my FTP client all together now...

Thanks

I wouldn't. I've been using it all day and it's kinda limited.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-11-2006, 05:12 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
I wouldn't. I've been using it all day and it's kinda limited.

Now that I'm using it it is a little less exciting. But it beats IE for simple transfers. I usually just use IE if I'm just uploading a page or 2 to one site. Otherwise I use Deluxe FTP. This is good though for the quick transfer of a few files.
__________________
-Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 847
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
Kyle, which ones out of those do you recommend as a must have?

I'm gonna say out of all 10 or so of them, "seo book" http://tools.seobook.com/firefox/seo-for-firefox.html by Aaron Wall is the must have. You should really not be researching/working without this or a similar program.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-11-2006, 05:17 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
I'm gonna say out of all 10 or so of them, "seo book" http://tools.seobook.com/firefox/seo-for-firefox.html by Aaron Wall is the must have. You should really not be researching/working without this or a similar program.

I've had this for some time and I must say it's a bit in-accurate for things like Page Rank
__________________
-Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 847
Send a message via MSN to Kyle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore
I've had this for some time and I must say it's a bit in-accurate for things like Page Rank

I'm sure there are bugs but it cuts minutes maybe hours out of my daily routine so I still recommend it.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-11-2006, 05:22 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
I'm sure there are bugs but it cuts minutes maybe hours out of my daily routine so I still recommend it.

Yea I love the nofollow links.
__________________
-Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FireFox Extensions Vent Search Engine Optimization 1 11-21-2006 01:20 PM
New Internet Explorer 7 -makes annoying sound GoodKarmaKid The Cocktail Lounge 6 10-21-2006 10:49 PM
PartyPoker Firefox problem? MarkusS General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-18-2005 07:27 PM
Firefox users not showing up on reports! Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 07-15-2005 04:01 PM
FIREFOX driving me bananas! corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-25-2005 04:27 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:51 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0