Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Firefox Addon (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/7894-firefox-addon.html)

pokerforfree 12-11-2006 02:28 AM

Firefox Addon
 
Here's another GREAT add-on for FireFox.

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/684/

This will add FTP to your browser. I was amazed how good this is.
After installation you will find the FTP in your Tools.

Peace,

Giorgio

Kyle 12-11-2006 04:15 AM

Nice.. add another one to the list:

http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=firefoxwh9.jpg

Brandon 12-11-2006 12:19 PM

Kyle, which ones out of those do you recommend as a must have?

losercore 12-11-2006 02:44 PM

It's about time. I'm sick of using IE for simple transfers. This is sweet too. I may loose my FTP client all together now...

Thanks:p

Kyle 12-11-2006 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon
Kyle, which ones out of those do you recommend as a must have?


I'm gonna say out of all 10 or so of them, "seo book" http://tools.seobook.com/firefox/seo-for-firefox.html by Aaron Wall is the must have. You should really not be researching/working without this or a similar program.

Kyle 12-11-2006 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by losercore
It's about time. I'm sick of using IE for simple transfers. This is sweet too. I may loose my FTP client all together now...

Thanks:p


I wouldn't. I've been using it all day and it's kinda limited.

adioking 12-11-2006 05:07 PM

I still like FileZilla for FTP transfers, but I might have to try this one out sometime.

losercore 12-11-2006 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle
I wouldn't. I've been using it all day and it's kinda limited.


Now that I'm using it it is a little less exciting. But it beats IE for simple transfers. I usually just use IE if I'm just uploading a page or 2 to one site. Otherwise I use Deluxe FTP. This is good though for the quick transfer of a few files.

losercore 12-11-2006 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle
I'm gonna say out of all 10 or so of them, "seo book" http://tools.seobook.com/firefox/seo-for-firefox.html by Aaron Wall is the must have. You should really not be researching/working without this or a similar program.


I've had this for some time and I must say it's a bit in-accurate for things like Page Rank

Kyle 12-11-2006 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by losercore
I've had this for some time and I must say it's a bit in-accurate for things like Page Rank


I'm sure there are bugs but it cuts minutes maybe hours out of my daily routine so I still recommend it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0