Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-07-2006, 08:05 PM
AceHigh AceHigh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 127
Default

I cant believe it...after emailing to that swedish support (which I never got an last answer) I got an email from the Finnish supporst saying I should not email them anymore. It seems Im never going to get my money...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VC Poker: Something wrong with the affiliate site toktok General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 12-30-2006 09:59 AM
wrong email kaus The Cocktail Lounge 1 12-06-2006 03:12 AM
Am I totally in the wrong here ? TheDirtyAce General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-10-2006 12:49 AM
How Am I Wrong With This? stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-06-2006 05:31 PM
Correct me if im wrong BonusPokerTime General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 09-30-2006 11:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0