Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-24-2006, 07:55 AM
toktok toktok is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 18
Default VC Poker: Something wrong with the affiliate site

I've noticed two days ago that the adress affiliates.victor.com is gone. And because of this its impossible to log in to their poker-affiliate site and it makes all the aff-links broken.

I've tried to e-mail their support about this but have'nt got any answer yet. Does anyone know whats wrong?

//toktok
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-24-2006, 08:00 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Yes have had the same problem for the last couple of days at VC.

I still get an error trying to log into Doylesroom
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-24-2006, 04:13 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 331
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

Not sure about VC as I don't promote them, but the login for doyles room is:

http://aff.dbpn.com/

Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-24-2006, 06:23 PM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 138
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

Same problem with VC here. Let's hope that they take care of this soon.

Giorgio
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
Best Online Casino's
NBA Live Leagues
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Squigley Squigley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 105
Default

Same problem here, since the middle of last week. I have emailed them, but no reply so far.
__________________
Poker Bonuses | No Deposit Poker | Poker Directory
Free Online Poker | Poker Review | Best Casino Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-25-2006, 11:05 PM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default

I also have this problem. It's been going on for 4 days now. I am glad I found this forum so I can see i am not the only one with the problem.

Last edited by 3jokers : 12-26-2006 at 03:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-26-2006, 02:49 PM
toktok toktok is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 18
Default

The VC affiliate site seems to work again. No answer yet on why it was down.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-26-2006, 03:25 PM
tremanaron tremanaron is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
Post Ņar insurance

______________ car insurance ______________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-26-2006, 05:44 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Iv not found them very responsive in general but on the playing side, the live manager chat at the tables are 2nd to none.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-30-2006, 09:59 AM
MrsDredd MrsDredd is offline
Chaser Chief
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 3
Send a message via MSN to MrsDredd
Default

Yep I had same problem for couple of days... but all ok now...

:-)

Before the US Laws came in I had a great rapport with my aff manager but since I never hear a thing.... No emails... No updates or anything..

:-(
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker affiliate site for sale stacksback The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 09-04-2006 10:02 AM
Article To Introduce New Players to Online Poker bankrollboost.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-09-2006 08:41 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0