Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 12-05-2006, 02:52 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,487
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default wrong email

I sent an email out to my members to let them know about Action Gold and whatever. Anyway I guess an AM had joined as a member to which I did not know and of course recieved my email. Funny enough I recieved a reply from that AM with a snide remark. I found it amusing to see such a childish response coming from an AM. So I kindly explained to them that the email was sent to them in error my apologies but thank you for your reply however inappropriate it was. I will remove you from the mailing list. I couldnt believe the lack of professionalism coming from them. Tell you one thing if I ever had even a second thought about promoting them again I sure as hell wouldnt now.lol
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-06-2006, 03:12 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

Wow, that person should be repremended if the reply was indeed snide.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just got an email from Mansion...doesn't look good.. chiefofficer General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 01-22-2007 04:54 PM
Incomeaccess direct email hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-31-2006 01:16 AM
Email Change Shenaz AbsolutePoker.com 1 09-27-2006 10:43 AM
Is this a new neteller scam? email i received? checked neteller and couldnt find info the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 07-15-2006 01:26 PM
email spammer AceKicker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 07-10-2006 11:59 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0