Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-15-2005, 01:27 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Anyone get your fulltilt report yet? advise when you do, I am looking to see my best month yet with these guys............at least it better be or else I am asking for an audit :P !
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-15-2005, 01:28 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,021
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

what are your best 3 sites ?

I reread your article about focusing on too many sites and wanted to try and move towards less sites...
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-15-2005, 02:54 PM
daniels25 daniels25 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 173
Default

Haven't received my report yet, but did have $1,678.04 Deposited into my account. Must be my earnings for the month. By far, my best month there.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-15-2005, 03:39 PM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 443
Default

I haven't seen my report yet, but I did have a deposit made into my account...

I was very dissapointed, it was less than the previous month and we added a pretty solid # of RMP's... wondering what the dealio is. I'm looking forward to seeing my report.
__________________
J S

Poker Players 4 Ron Paul - Dr. Ron Paul, Republican 2008 Presidential Candidate. Wake up and smell the revolution, join the Ron Paul Army.

Do you run a poker league? Poker League Software provides a free automated poker leaderboard you can use. You can also Learn to Deal Poker, with our best selling online training course.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-15-2005, 04:02 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,010
Default

Holy Shit, their advertising and the WSOP coverage must have convinced alot of my players to come back and deposit. I'm still waiting on the report but I just got my deposit confirmation from the cashier. I won't say how much but I can finally pick up that set of rims I was wanting for the new Supra-

http://www.radrims.com/product.asp?ProdID=6126&CtgID=

That price is PER wheel btw
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-15-2005, 04:16 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,021
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

/shrug, gave them some coverage a while ago and got very little out of it.

No reporting, so so banners, no aff manager contact, high fees, etc etc.

congrats on doing well with them!
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-15-2005, 04:22 PM
sooners83 sooners83 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 191
Send a message via AIM to sooners83
Default

DANG!

No report yet but I had a good month also. No money in my account but I have a lot processing. I assume that is my rev. and will be in soon. Last month I made about $3, this month enough to pay rent. That is a big jump for me.
__________________
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><a href='http://www.fulltiltpro.com' target='_blank'><span style='color:red'>Full Tilt Pro</span></a></span></span></b>
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-15-2005, 04:57 PM
Acapulco Acapulco is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Acapulco
Posts: 113
Default

No report yet. . . just a funds deposit notice. I had my first decent month with them too. It looks like they definitely did something right last month to surprise a bunch of their affiliates (in a good way).
__________________
Cheers,

Acapulco
poker sites
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-15-2005, 06:14 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I got paid today too. Best month with them yet.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-15-2005, 06:47 PM
nordberg25 nordberg25 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 81
Default

Still nothing with them. Oh well.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FullTilt Stats Issue Jeremy FullTiltPoker.com 0 03-21-2007 12:12 AM
Official Statement From FullTilt Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 10-07-2006 08:41 PM
Check my fulltilt link... CAZ The Cocktail Lounge 2 07-28-2006 01:02 AM
FullTilt Spambot Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 06-20-2006 04:29 PM
FullTilt Quick Reports J S General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 04-29-2005 03:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0