FullTilt Stats Issue
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that the backend has recently had an issue carrying the stats over from FullTilt. Apparently it has been showing negative numbers for some of you.
As you knowthe FullTilt stats are presented in files versus on web pages. I think this is the issue with our PAW bot that extracts the data.
The good news is that all the stats are good in our master account. Our team in Lithuania is working on correcting this as we speak.
In the meantime if you want an exact count of your MTD stats, just email and he can pull your data right from the FT main affiliate area.
Also just as an F.Y.I. we do a manual check of each tracker at the end of the month.
This should be resolved very shortly though. Sorry for the inconvenience.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|