Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-29-2006, 03:15 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 473
Default

Maybe it's just my noob self, but it seems that I've been sending quite a bit more traffic to fulltilt and not getting any new sign-ups.

I know my numbers are still small, but two weeks ago, I sent about 30 people to full tilt poker and had about 16 sign-ups. This week, I've sent about 45 people there and not one new sign up.

BTW, these are people who are searching for "full tilt".

Any thoughts are appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,019
Default

Sign ups or conversions to real money?

If you're just referring to clicks then you can expect many more clicks than sign ups.
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-29-2006, 03:56 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 473
Default

just talking sign-ups here. It seemed strange that 45 clicks and not one sign-up. Oh wel, I guess it was a fluke that I had about a 50% ratio click to sign-up.

Thanks GA
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 563
Default

I've gotta tell you, I've never ever seen a poker room convert as good as fulltilt. Stick with it! It performs well!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,259
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

For all you stats junkies, it looks like their player sign up reports update instantly too. Not the rev. report though.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-01-2006, 09:59 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy2@Jun 1 2006, 08:25 PM
For all you stats junkies, it looks like their player sign up reports update instantly too.* Not the rev. report though.
They need a desktop widget that automatically updates whenever a new player signs. That would be awesome B)
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FullTilt Stats Issue Jeremy FullTiltPoker.com 0 03-21-2007 12:12 AM
PAW stats - delayed on purpose. Why? Marius Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 12-28-2006 11:51 AM
FullTilt Stats still not updated takemoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 19 12-12-2006 09:07 PM
Problems with Poker Stars Stats? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-05-2006 08:11 PM
check stats on fulltilt? kuzma General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-11-2006 08:25 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0