FullTilt Spambot
Every time I play at FullTilt regardless of what limit or table I always get spammed by the same bot pushing either pokerbonuslistings.com or pokercashflow.com.
#1 this is annoying, but more importantly this affiliate is not only poaching players from affiliates but from FullTilt themselves. One of the url's they push is actually just a redirect to Titan and one to CDPoker.
I'm sure FT keeps banning the user accounts and the spammer keeps registering new accounts. But you would think if they can censor swear words in the chat boxes that they could certainly censor URL's. I really can't believe FT has let it go on this long.
This isn't something new. This same spammer has been doing this for months with these two sites. And unfortunately from what I understand, he does very well.
So if any of you guys from FullTilt are reading this, I think you should seriously look into it as it's probably stealing way more players from you than it is us.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Last edited by Jeremy : 06-19-2006 at 10:37 PM.
|