Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 02-24-2007, 07:29 AM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 107
Default FullTilt Tracker question

Excuse the strange question.

I have just noticed something a little strange.

I have only just switched my FullTilt trackers over to PAW.

On my old trackers direct from FullTilt when you follow the link it appears in the browser address bar as xxxhttp://www.fulltiltpoker.com/?key=MDAwMDFCN0MwMDAwM0UyNzAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDA-

On the new PAW trackers it seems to redirect to just xxxhttp://www.fulltiltpoker.com/ (even though your link has the ?keyMDAwMDF....... in it)

Can you confirm that this is correct and is not a tracking issue?

I've only just switched the trackers, and so still have zero signups via PAW so I can't test if the trackers are working yet.
__________________
Internet Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 02-27-2007, 05:01 AM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 107
Default

Hi,

Any response Marius / Jeremy?

I'm sure it's not a problem but I'm just a bit uncomfrotable that I am pushing the PokerNews FullTilt WSOP freerolls quite hard, and I don't want players signing up and then not being able to play in the freerolls because of a tracker problem.

Thanks.

Adrian.
__________________
Internet Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-27-2007, 07:58 AM
Marius Marius is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 54
Send a message via ICQ to Marius Send a message via AIM to Marius Send a message via MSN to Marius Send a message via Yahoo to Marius Send a message via Skype™ to Marius
Default

It is normal practice that tracker redirects to the normal page. In Full Tilt player is tracked clicking the tracker. So your player are tracked.

Why they cannot play in freerolls? Did they make deposit and collect 100 points? What is your login in PAW? I will check your status. Just drop me an email.
__________________
Marius

PAW affiliate system Manager


Skype: maruxz
MSN:
ICQ: 117272098
Yahoo! Messenger: maruxz
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 02-27-2007, 02:47 PM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 107
Default

Hi Marius,

Thanks for the response.

No players are complaining of not being able to play in the freerolls, I was just concerned that the trackers wern't registering with FullTilt as it was redirecting to the homepage, something which my old FT tracker direct from themselves didn't do as it remained with the long address in the browser address bar.
__________________
Internet Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-27-2007, 03:34 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,311
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yep just a simple redirect. They are tracking fine.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Partypoker Tracker ID Question ChosenOne General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 08-29-2006 06:22 AM
tracker question the27offsuit.com PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 04-20-2006 06:41 PM
pacific poker tracker question the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 11-03-2005 08:44 PM
FullTilt Question J S General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 05-04-2005 11:33 AM
Tracker Question Dave General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-05-2005 04:47 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:00 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0