News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-15-2005, 05:02 PM
stacksback stacksback is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 18
Default

Its my first month. I got $7.13. I'm not impressed

Anyone who's been doing FTP for awhile, do bonuses generally wipe out commission the first month, and can you take a net loss on a player?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-15-2005, 07:06 PM
PKing PKing is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 51
Default

We made $2.13 with Full Tilt our first month stacksback. Don't be discouraged, the bonuses basically wipe out any profit for the first month. Your future months will be much better.
__________________
Poker King
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-15-2005, 07:11 PM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

Got the report and the deposit, very upset considering I had over 100 new players. What gives on this shit.

Ritch
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-15-2005, 07:38 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 927
Default

I had my best player have an X in the FRAUD column?

What in the world is that all about...he has been my best producer for months.

ARGH
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-16-2005, 07:18 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 959
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by corpfan1@Sep 15 2005, 08:38 PM
I had my best player have an X in the FRAUD column?

What in the world is that all about...he has been my best producer for months.

ARGH
He was obviously freerolling on a stolen credit card!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-16-2005, 07:22 AM
sooners83 sooners83 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 191
Send a message via AIM to sooners83
Default

I just got my report, well the e-mail but no report was attached.
__________________
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><a href='http://www.fulltiltpro.com' target='_blank'><span style='color:red'>Full Tilt Pro</span></a></span></span></b>
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-16-2005, 10:11 AM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 348
Default

so, how'd you do jeremy?

do any of you do CPA? Do they hit you as hard off of the CPA fee's as they do on the MRG fee's?
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.

How to Run Poker Tournaments - an online training course for poker tournament directors.

Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-16-2005, 10:21 AM
sooners83 sooners83 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 191
Send a message via AIM to sooners83
Default

with CPA you get about $50 per player after the fees.
__________________
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><a href='http://www.fulltiltpro.com' target='_blank'><span style='color:red'>Full Tilt Pro</span></a></span></span></b>
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-16-2005, 10:28 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I did O.K. Not as good as I was hoping to do but I keep forgetting I am just now being paid on my efforts of a month and a half ago.

I am on mgr% but it seems to me looking over the reports I make alot of money when people initially sign up, but as the months go by their action slows down at Full-Tilt. With that said either I am bringing on players that go bust very fast or for whatever reason the retention at FT is not as good as I though it was.

I had one guy back in May/June that was putting $1800 into the rake on his own and now it is not even 10% of that. (I love this feature about FT......being able to track individual players)

Overall I am little disappointed about my Full-Tilt results over the last 4 months considering the hundreds of players I have sent them. But if their stats are 100% correct I can't fault the card room, I just need to look at the quality of players I am sending them.

If any of you guys play 4 tables of 15-30 at a time please feel free to follow my link and sign up at FT.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-17-2005, 05:46 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 959
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by sooners83@Sep 16 2005, 11:21 AM
with CPA you get about $50 per player after the fees.
Not true at all. I am now on CPA with them and I get my full amount.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:30 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0