Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-26-2005, 11:26 AM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 443
Default

Anyone else get this? Looks like they are trying to keep us more in the loop as to how many players we are sending. I got two reports, one looked correct and said I had 1 new play money player (woohoooooo) and then I got another report that was titled to my middle name instead of my first name (yet used my same email address) and said I didn't have any players...

ANYWAYS - looks like fulltilt is trying... I admit it is fun to play there. Besides, where else can you watch Phil Ivey take Layne Flacks Entire Stack? (scroll to the bottom)
__________________
J S

Poker Players 4 Ron Paul - Dr. Ron Paul, Republican 2008 Presidential Candidate. Wake up and smell the revolution, join the Ron Paul Army.

Do you run a poker league? Poker League Software provides a free automated poker leaderboard you can use. You can also Learn to Deal Poker, with our best selling online training course.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This is great. I haven't received mine yet but I can tell you this will definately be helpful to gauge how effective my April marketing campaign has been. Anything less than 100 total players and 40 RMP's will be unacceptable B)

Kudos to Full-Tilt, keep up the good work!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-26-2005, 01:27 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

I received an email from them but it says "Hello Peter" instead of Richard. Looks like they are a little confused.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-26-2005, 01:42 PM
jschell jschell is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 58
Default

Nice to hear they are finally getting more frequent reports going. Haven't received one yet, but hopefully soon.
__________________
Rakeback by Rake of Spades - Rakeback programs for Battlefield Poker (Prima), Titan Poker, and others.

PM me for custom affiliate deals at Titan Poker (Casino Partners), Empire Poker and Noble Poker (Tradal.net)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-26-2005, 04:05 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,402
Default

I received one that said Hello Warren....

I have no idea who Warren is?

Anyone know a Warren?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-26-2005, 04:54 PM
mitchtam mitchtam is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 57
Default

Jeremy...40 RMP...fantastic...how are you promoting this? Just partyriches? Offline? Pls share an overview of your marketing!

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-26-2005, 09:26 PM
jschell jschell is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 58
Default

Hey, I just received mine, and it even had the right name on it :P

It's too bad I still don't know anything about April 1-17, since the last full report was for all of March and the quick stats report was for April 18-15. Would be nice if they filled us in on that period... At least they're improving.
__________________
Rakeback by Rake of Spades - Rakeback programs for Battlefield Poker (Prima), Titan Poker, and others.

PM me for custom affiliate deals at Titan Poker (Casino Partners), Empire Poker and Noble Poker (Tradal.net)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-26-2005, 10:23 PM
bfuchs bfuchs is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 218
Send a message via AIM to bfuchs
Default

my statistics were way off. I reallly think they are gonna be one of those rip offs though i hope not.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-26-2005, 10:23 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 363
Default

Mine had my correct name on it
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-26-2005, 11:15 PM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 292
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

I got two emails today, One for Jason and one for me. I wrote them back regarding this issue and they pretty much said we try to be as accurate as possible, etc... They really messed up this time. We'll see what happens next time. Hopefully poker sites learn from their mistakes.

Ritch
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FullTilt Tracker question Zilla Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 4 02-27-2007 05:34 PM
Official Statement From FullTilt Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 10-07-2006 08:41 PM
Check my fulltilt link... CAZ The Cocktail Lounge 2 07-28-2006 01:02 AM
FullTilt Spambot Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 06-20-2006 04:29 PM
FullTilt Reports Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 21 09-19-2005 10:32 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0