Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 07-25-2005, 12:58 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
Default

Post Deleted cuz of idiots
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-25-2005, 01:18 AM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 435
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

insane. nice work to say the least, let me read that release!
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-25-2005, 01:20 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

Yeah, I believed you cause I saw you at Poker room before.

How much did you spend on the release?

Later,
Rog
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-25-2005, 02:47 AM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default

Hey Adioking
I guess when I sent you a pm asking how you got that many signups at pokerroom you lied. It's all good though. Now I know not to ask you any questions. You never said you did a press release and I seriously doubt that you got all those signups from a press release. But nice stats at any rate.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-25-2005, 02:59 AM
bfuchs bfuchs is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 218
Send a message via AIM to bfuchs
Default

13 depositing players from 250 hits. Sounds really good but kinda fishy.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-25-2005, 12:02 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
Default

Well I don't need to prove myself to anybody. I'll PM the people whom I respect my PR.

dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many keyphrases do you rank for a month Kyle Search Engine Optimization 0 08-27-2006 08:04 PM
Anybody out there having their best month? sportznuts General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 12-28-2005 11:45 PM
Another one month checkup thread dbirider New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 0 11-22-2005 11:56 AM
Lots of Players this month skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 10-06-2005 04:36 PM
Most $ Youve Made In 1 Month NET hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 09-14-2005 01:02 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0