Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-06-2005, 10:42 AM
skits2 skits2 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 116
Default

I was wondering how well every one is doing at party this month, if you are seeing more than last month so far.

The reason that I ask is that last month I had only a so so month but this month looks like it will be one of my best so far, assumming that the signups keep pace.


Also does anyone know how party decides who to offer bonanzas to? Last month I was offered one but didn't get it, but this month I think I would be able to hit that target. If I talk to my affiliate rep do you think I could talk them into getting me one?

Scott
__________________
Free Webpage Templates - free templates to start your site, updated weekly
103 Ways To Get Traffic And Monetize Your Site - Stumped on what to do to improve your site? Look here for some suggestions
Dozens of Webpage Tools - Test your site speed, check your page rank, so who is linking to you, generate **** tags, and more, all from here
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-06-2005, 12:02 PM
coxquinn coxquinn is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 154
Default

Mike Sexton.

Anyone else get this phone call? Caller ID showed "000000000" and when I answer I get

"Hi, this is Mike Sexton with PartyPoker.com.....blah blah blah NICE Bonus this month so login now."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-06-2005, 01:25 PM
BobbyD BobbyD is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 76
Default

Ya, got it this morning, I hate automated calls.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Damn, I wish Jenna Jameson would make phone calls like that! I didn't get it..........but that's a pretty intersting and creative.........yet annoying way to advertise your bonus code.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-06-2005, 04:36 PM
skits2 skits2 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 116
Default

What did that phone call say? I got the call but it cut out when I answered it
__________________
Free Webpage Templates - free templates to start your site, updated weekly
103 Ways To Get Traffic And Monetize Your Site - Stumped on what to do to improve your site? Look here for some suggestions
Dozens of Webpage Tools - Test your site speed, check your page rank, so who is linking to you, generate **** tags, and more, all from here
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How would YOU retain players? xpertadvice4u General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 02-18-2007 09:36 PM
Titan reducing CPAs? corpfan1 Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 13 01-03-2007 04:46 PM
How Many Total Players Per Month? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 06-25-2006 09:27 PM
Did you send me this? Joe General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-28-2005 06:17 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0