Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

View Poll Results: How Many Total Players Do You Send Per Month?
0-10 4 9.09%
10-50 14 31.82%
50-100 6 13.64%
100-200 5 11.36%
200-400 7 15.91%
400+ 8 18.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-21-2006, 11:04 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,238
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default How Many Total Players Per Month?

I thought this would be a cool poll to see how many total players PAW members send per month. Total players includes all the rooms you promote and both rmp's as well as play money.

No need to B.S. either as this is anonymous.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-21-2006, 11:28 AM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

I am between 10-50
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 529
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Good months for me right now are about 5-10 RMP with OSP. My new sites just got up, so I wont count them, but they havent done much yet anyway.

Still workin on some bigger sites so hopefully Ill be in the 200-400 range by next year...
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-21-2006, 11:32 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

wow...400+ thats alot..anyone wanna own up to it?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-21-2006, 11:48 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,238
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Me = 200-400.

400+ is not that hard however if you have a large network of sites or if you have a kick ass promo going one month. Well.........or if you are one of those SEO geeks that tend to hang out here too.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-22-2006, 01:18 AM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Me = 200-400.

400+ is not that hard however if you have a large network of sites or if you have a kick ass promo going one month. Well.........or if you are one of those SEO geeks that tend to hang out here too.
I smell a bluff, I raise I get 1,000,000 new players a month
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-22-2006, 01:39 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,238
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
I smell a bluff, I raise I get 1,000,000 new players a month
Are you serious?
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-22-2006, 01:49 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,182
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Lol, Ross, your a little young in the biz. Jeremy has been around the block, I have seen his stats, your jaw would drop if you actually knew what it looked like.

Not only is he sending at least 250 players, he has 20 WHALES in the mix.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-22-2006, 04:01 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,078
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Are you serious?
or maybe just stoned - to be honest I think Jeremy is being modest lol
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-22-2006, 11:37 AM
AceKicker AceKicker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethomps
wow...400+ thats alot..anyone wanna own up to it?
There's really nothing to be gained by owning up to it. All you'll get are a bunch of replies doubting your numbers, especially from those who haven't been in this game for very long. But the veterans know that Jeremy's poll should have one extra tier, "1000+". Just look at the numbers from PokerRoom.com's competitions. Some people are getting 300+ depositors just at PokerRoom alone. Imagine if Party Poker or Full Tilt showed their stats.

I'm not sure if Jeremy's poll is for depositors or signups? If it is signups, the numbers are much higher. I believe he meant depositors, though.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How would YOU retain players? xpertadvice4u General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 02-18-2007 09:36 PM
How common are $3,000 a month total rake players? kksuited General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-11-2005 02:24 AM
Lots of Players this month skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 10-06-2005 04:36 PM
Did you send me this? Joe General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-28-2005 06:17 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0