Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-22-2005, 10:56 AM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

It's been about a month now since I asked for the first review of my site. I ended up taking it down and redoing a lot of stuff completely. I won't be taking it down again this time but i'm hoping to get some constructive criticism. The updated layout has been up for 22 days now and it seems to be running pretty good. I'm not really getting any sign ups yet though. I think I made around $4 and spent $650 . I'll figure out at the end of the month if I made any money for referring props.

Oh and do you think the middle content would look better justified or just aligned left?

What do you guys think? What should I change/add? The link is in my signature

Thanks,
dbirider
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
125X125 Block Ad $25.00 a month Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-29-2006 01:02 PM
I guess the thread was closed absentx The Cocktail Lounge 9 03-05-2006 01:11 PM
Anybody out there having their best month? sportznuts General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 12-28-2005 10:45 PM
Lots of Players this month skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 10-06-2005 03:36 PM
Thread for Offline Promoting Results mike General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 03-09-2005 04:56 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0