Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 03-04-2006, 04:52 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 461
Default

PPP,

I like your cut to the chase blunt answers to most questions

You have answered quite a few of my questions on SEO and other internet things very helpfully, very good stuff. I appreciate those answers and I thank you for them.


We have also exchanged words about rakeback and the evil it brings to the online poker affiliate industry. In fact, in one thread when I was very new to this forum, I yelled at you in cryptic internet speak (the thread is viewable here) but, I did apologize for the misuse of exclamation points in a private message. Weather you remember or not, I do not know.

ANYWAYS, I don't like some of the things said in this thread. I don't think anything is "going on with PAW" and I don't think anyone needs to look for another forum. That is really nonsense, where else will you find a group of winners like you can here???? The discussions that happen here, and the tips you get are priceless.

HOWEVER....PPP I think we have longed for you to post something nice, light and humorous. Everyone knows and expects your brash, to the point and 100% correct answers, but I think I speak for everyone when I say we would like to see the lighter side of PPP come out...if just for one post!! We all know its a professional forum, but its nice to have some friendship and Camaraderie.

In fact, in a bout of good faith, I will as per usual hijack this into a fishing thread and even include a picture of myself with a nice Canadian Pike!


there is nothing wrong with this forum, and it is best that we maintain good relationships. Not bad ones.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-04-2006, 12:58 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,085
Default

Nice snaggletooth have always wanted to fish for those...bet topwaters a blast!

That your Bass rig too?

Was looking at orbital buffers the other day, time to buff out the gelcoat on my boat & get'er ready for spring Chinooks!

low 20lb'er, tossin' a spinner off the dock last year. You should see the big ones :blink:
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-04-2006, 01:07 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,085
Default

oh yeah, about the original subject...

PPP is just to the point. I've been waiting for some sign of humor though too :unsure:

MY favorite PPP answer, was to a big complicated post & was simply... "No"

lmao
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-04-2006, 01:30 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 461
Default

Nice King!

Actually that is not my boat, that is my cousins, which we use to fish Canada with every year.

That picture is from Southern Ontario.

They certainly explode on the topwaters. They are just crazy, crazy fish.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-04-2006, 01:38 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Every time I fish the only thing I can seem to catch is a buzz.............below is my ideal day at the lake.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

those two guys in the boat behind her must be so gay...or just really into fishing
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-04-2006, 01:56 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,263
Default

I love fishing...Canada rocks! I fish the French River mostly and Lake Nipissing.

I have done a few fly-ins and wilderness portaging.

Here is ice fishing at it's best!

__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-05-2006, 03:14 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 461
Default

I am really into fishing AND I like hot chicks in waders!!!


You can get the best of both worlds if you really try


here is a situation where I am wading in a trout stream that is fifty degrees max and I have a beautiful temptress on my shoulders guiding me every step of the way


Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-05-2006, 09:44 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,085
Default

Cool... a Grumpy Old Men shack!

That movie cracks me up, have always wanted to try it.
Ice is scary here at 45N, have to go up in altitude to be safe & then the fishing is no good.

@absentx
You won't be impressing that temptress in 50degree water lol
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-05-2006, 01:11 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 461
Default

Very true!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where is the sticky "what is this thing" thread? PPP Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 02-27-2007 11:00 PM
Paypal account closed - Do you see any terms I am breaking? John D General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 09-05-2006 08:20 AM
Brainstorming thread CHALLENGE! corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-30-2006 07:38 AM
Aff. Managers - How much you guess they make? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 09-14-2005 11:07 PM
Guess my place at the WSOP - $100 Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 55 07-09-2005 02:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0