Paypal account closed - Do you see any terms I am breaking?
Hey,
I got an email from Paypal earlier saying my account has been closed for violating their AUP.
Here is their AUP: http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...de&ed=gambling
I only use paypal to receive payments for advertising on DeuceAce, not for receiving any gambling money.
They restricted my account before for the exact same thing and when I told them to check it out they saw it was for advertising, apologised and took the restriction off my account.
This time they said since my breach of their AUP was so serious, they will not enable my account, nothing has changed at all since last time they restricted it.
I really don't see what AUP terms I have gone against and why I didn't even get warning.
They have closed my account and I have funds in it, in their terms it says they can keep the funds for 6 months before allowing me to withdraw.
Am I missing something?
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
|