Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Closed Thread
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Okay here's the contest folks. I am giving $100 to whoever guesses my final place at the WSOP. I imagine there will be around 6000 - 6600 entrants.

Yes I am an affiliate so I am immediatly labeled a donk

Here's my past history lately. My last three live tournaments at www.RockfordCharitableGames.com I have taken 9th, 4th, and 1st respectively. These are $150 multi's with around 70 players or so.

The last two weeks in the ParadiseIpods tourney I have taken 2nd and 1st out of around 100+ players. (yes I know it's a freeroll)

Last week I deposited $200 at Paradise and flipped it to $2000 when I cashed out today. (Stephen can probably confirm this)

Anyhow, I am by no means as good as the pro's you see on T.V., I'll admit that but I do know how to play tournament poker and I do MUCH better in tournies than cash games.

My thoughts on the WSOP are this. The first couple days I need to slowly build my stack and not get into frequent situation where I am going to have to make tough decisions. At the same time I am not going to lay down the best hand because I think I'm up against a draw. To win the WSOP you have to play premium hands, catch flops, and win coin flips. Everyone knows that. So I think if I can do all those I have a shot at getting into the money. :P

Anyways, it's free money so that should be enough to get a guess out of you. Here are the rules; below simply place your guess at what place I will finish and the closest wins a hundred bucks. This thread will be locked as soon as the tourney starts.

Don't worry I won't be offended when you guess 6599............you just won't win any money. Likewise if you guess #1.......you probably won't make any money either.
  #2  
Old 07-03-2005, 11:03 PM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default

I would say 2750th place
  #3  
Old 07-03-2005, 11:06 PM
reduceluck reduceluck is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 52
Default

59th
__________________
------------------
Stars: Reduceluck
  #4  
Old 07-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

113
  #5  
Old 07-03-2005, 11:10 PM
pokermonger pokermonger is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 142
Default

836
__________________
Pokermonger

Online Slots
  #6  
Old 07-03-2005, 11:45 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 496
Default

173
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
  #7  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:10 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 363
Default

3977
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
  #8  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:30 AM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 397
Default

1100
  #9  
Old 07-04-2005, 02:45 AM
PeeWee PeeWee is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 24
Default

210
  #10  
Old 07-04-2005, 03:09 AM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,695
Default

There are three prelim days. If you don't make it past your first day, then it would be impossible to guess if we don't know which day you play... since if you play the third day, you'll start with over 2200 players already eliminated.

So, no one should guess higher than 2200 (the approximate amount starting the "second" day, really the fourth day).

And if you don't make it to the "second" day, you throw a $100 freeroll...
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Keeping it in the family at the WSOP A Great Family Story Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Chat 4 11-19-2006 07:39 PM
WSOP - First Place $12 Million Jeremy General Poker Chat 3 08-01-2006 05:20 PM
Last minute WSOP seats added SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 2 07-17-2006 09:53 AM
Sites offering WSOP qualifiers SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 0 03-27-2006 01:52 PM
I have 4 Great Sites for You To try out for Free Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 30 01-16-2006 08:11 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0