Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 08-01-2006, 03:47 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,223
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default WSOP - First Place $12 Million

From PokerWire:

Quote:
It has just been announced that the 1st place winner of this year's 2006 World Series of Poker will walk away with over $12 million! There will also be 12 instant millionaires at the end of the tournament.
Damn, thats alot of cheese
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-01-2006, 03:58 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Apparently you left Vegas too early! With that kind of first place money maybe you could have broken even on your trip!
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-01-2006, 04:41 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,223
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea, I did come home with a W2 from The Wynn this time....... and somehow I still left a loser.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-01-2006, 05:20 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

wow
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Keeping it in the family at the WSOP A Great Family Story Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Chat 4 11-19-2006 07:39 PM
Last minute WSOP seats added SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 2 07-17-2006 09:53 AM
Quarter Million Dollar Freeroll Shenaz AbsolutePoker.com 0 05-12-2006 01:58 PM
Sites offering WSOP qualifiers SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 0 03-27-2006 01:52 PM
Guess my place at the WSOP - $100 Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 55 07-09-2005 03:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0