Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

View Poll Results: What the most youve made in 1 month... NET PLEASE
Below $1k 7 20.00%
$1-3k 8 22.86%
$3-6k 7 20.00%
$6-9k 0 0%
$9-12k 3 8.57%
$12-15k 1 2.86%
$15-20k 1 2.86%
$20-25k 1 2.86%
Above $25k 7 20.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-13-2005, 10:40 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,237
Default

What is the most you've made in one month period. Please only vote using net profits. Also in your posts say which site this was at.

Thanks,
R
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-13-2005, 11:05 PM
Acapulco Acapulco is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Acapulco
Posts: 113
Default

I think you should add some higher brackets like 25-50k, 50-100k, 100-250k, 250k-500k, 500k-1 mil, and 1 mil+. I know some are making over $1 million/mo.
__________________
Cheers,

Acapulco
poker sites
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-13-2005, 11:11 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,237
Default

Who do you know that is making over 1 million a month? Besides the obvious sites?

Thanks
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-13-2005, 11:23 PM
Acapulco Acapulco is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Acapulco
Posts: 113
Default

haha, well yes, the obvious sites - I am curious if any of their webmasters are on this forum

but there are lots more over $100k/mo, and I recall reading something about this forum that at least several of the members are 6-digit/mo webmasters. . .
__________________
Cheers,

Acapulco
poker sites
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-13-2005, 11:42 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
haha, well yes, the obvious sites - I am curious if any of their webmasters are on this forum
Trust me there are several on this forum. Some are registered and some are not. Some post and some don't.

The thing is that the bigger you become the more anonymous you want to remain. Unlike myslef who has basically put everything out there, most big webmasters want to share a few ideas, contribute, and meet other performers. However they really don't need all the lurkers seeing their thoughts or business. Likewise no offense to anyone, but no one is going to give you ALL of their secrets. Hell, there are tons of things I do or own on a daily basis that I can't afford to share with the rest of the affiliate world. (although I'm often tempted B) )

If you owned cardplayer, PSO, teamfu, playwinningpoker, or even partypoker for that matter would you really want people here to know that? Hell no, you would get bombarded by newbs all day with business proposals, link exchanges, and advice...............wait that sounds like my day (I don't mind though).

Okay now to answer your question about the most I ever made in a month..........It was on a real estate transaction and was somewhere between 5 figures and six figures. :P
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-14-2005, 12:02 PM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 370
Default

Thats true he never said poker in the voting.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many keyphrases do you rank for a month Kyle Search Engine Optimization 0 08-27-2006 07:04 PM
Anybody out there having their best month? sportznuts General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 12-28-2005 10:45 PM
Another one month checkup thread dbirider New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 0 11-22-2005 10:56 AM
Lots of Players this month skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 10-06-2005 03:36 PM
Who made less than $50 last month? gPowell General Poker Affiliate Discussion 35 07-25-2005 11:02 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0