| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 07-19-2005, 07:30 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 484
|
|
Over 1k right now :lol:
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
|
 07-19-2005, 08:06 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 208
|
|
ty bud
__________________
Free Poker Tournament's : Win iPods and Cash
|
 07-19-2005, 08:21 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 364
|
|
Over $1000 right now 
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
|
 07-19-2005, 09:29 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 196
|
|
over 1k.
Dave,
I've noticed the same thing. Signups have doubled this past week. I thought maybe my rankings on google were somehow boosted. I guess not. Maybe Party has been advertising pretty heavily. Perhaps their recent IPO and stock movement has something to do with it. Their IPO had the fortunate effect of promoting their poker brand on an international scale.
|
 07-19-2005, 10:09 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
|
|
Acekicker,
I'm glad to hear that some fellow "PartyRiches" members are also doing well with Party sign ups.
I've checked all of my site stats looking for a good reason for massive new Party sign ups and I just can't find a good reason for it.
It's got to be all of the WSOP hype in the newspapers, magazines, internet and even on CNN.
When the 2005 "World Series" is televised on ESPN and TSN it will mean big $$$$$ for everybody with even a half-assed descent poker site.
|
 07-19-2005, 10:42 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,699
|
|
Party IPO, WSOP, WSOP on TV reruns on ESPN Classic all weekend, new show tonight, ads for Party and others... should have been the best couple weeks of the year for most people.
|
 07-19-2005, 11:12 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
|
|
Thank's PPP.
I can always count on you for the straight poop.
I don't get ESPN here in Canada so that explains a lot since 90% of my site visitors are Yanks.
|
 07-20-2005, 09:36 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
|
|
I make 1k every couple days.
dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
|
 07-20-2005, 10:41 AM
|
|
|
Okay I just couldn't resist to put this here for the sake of discouraged noobs who can't believe how much we make. I know many of us are making lots of money but there are also several who are just getting started. So here it is for a couple of you.

|
 07-21-2005, 12:39 AM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 435
|
|
Ok, now everyone who is making over a thousand a month share your secret.
Here's mine - use the internet.
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 PM.
|