| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 12-20-2007, 08:43 PM
|
|
Special Member
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 875
|
|
Hey Kane, don't forget I helped you with your cpa/mgr question.. I recently put in a request for some bonus codes, it would be great if I had them asap (hint hint). 
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions
|
 12-20-2007, 08:44 PM
|
|
Junior Member
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 8
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane.elias
Hi all,
My name is Kane and i have just started working with PAW. At the moment i am only in my first week and have noticed a number of terms and acronyms that are still a bit foreign to me. I was just wondering if anyone out there would be kind enough to post a list of commonly used terms/acronyms and give definitions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Kane
|
- Main Entry:
- re·it·er·ate

- Pronunciation:
- \rē-ˈi-tə-ˌrāt\
- Function:
- transitive verb
- Inflected Form(s):
- re·it·er·at·ed; re·it·er·at·ing
- Etymology:
- Middle English, from Latin reiteratus, past participle of reiterare to repeat, from re- + iterare to iterate
- Date:
- 15th century
: to state or do over again or repeatedly sometimes with wearying effect
— re·it·er·a·tion  \(ˌ)rē-ˌi-tə-ˈrā-shən\ noun
— re·it·er·a·tive  \rē-ˈi-tə-ˌrā-tiv, -t(ə-)rə-tiv\ adjective
— re·it·er·a·tive·ly adverb
|
 12-20-2007, 08:48 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 188
|
|
Apologize wholeheartedly. I thought that was a joke about the rake. Welcome to the board kane.elias!
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
|
 12-20-2007, 08:49 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,572
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane.elias
thanks for your help Kaus
|
No problem. If you need any help with small questions (lol) you can find me online usually anytime. I may not know the answer but I try  anyway my addys are in my profile
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further 
|
 12-20-2007, 08:50 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 312
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcap1p
In the words of ACEHIgh Pino "Ok Jeremy no more duplicate accounts for you"
|
LMAO
Glad he posted his questions here - can you imagine sending a support request and getting the response.. 'so, tell me, what exactly is rake'
Welcome Kane! It'll all be second nature in no time!
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
|
 12-20-2007, 09:14 PM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9
|
|
Ohh, i had a vaigue idea what most of them were, but i just wanted to make sure, if by any chance you send a support request i will understand what is going, thanks for all the welcomes
|
 12-20-2007, 09:20 PM
|
|
Mouthy American Girl
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 378
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane.elias
Hi,
I am working with Mitchell, i will be checking the stats from the rooms and making sure they match with the PAW system as well as working on the help desk.
If it's not too much trouble, could some explain "rake" to me
thanks for your help so far
|
I needed something to smile about today
Welcome.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
|
 12-20-2007, 09:49 PM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9
|
|
I am glad i could help, it takes more effort to frown then smile, so keep smiling
|
 12-21-2007, 03:20 AM
|
|
Entrepreneur
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 168
|
|
Welcome Kane.
As you can see, PAW is an outstanding community where the members are willing to assist anyone.
Good luck with your new job.
Giorgio
__________________
My Personal Stuff:
Free Online Poker Money | Poker Chips | High Stakes Poker | CDPoker Bonus
Best Online Casinos Europe | NBA Live Leagues | Gran Escala Casinos
|
 12-21-2007, 07:44 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 289
|
|
Welcome to the world of PAW.
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 PM.
|