Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-03-2006, 04:06 PM
thecortster thecortster is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 41
Default New Member Here

Hi guys,
I've been lurking these forums for quite some time now and I thought I'd take the plunge and introduce myself to you all.

I run a German website about poker located at http://www.poker-tester.com . The site is currently being redesigned, so please don't critique my amateurish HTML skills, they will be gone very soon

I look forward to becoming an active member of this community.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-06-2006, 08:04 PM
fade fade is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 53
Default

welcome to the community
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Payments & New Member of The PAW Team Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 03-21-2007 12:49 AM
Did a PAW member copy my site? what should I do? dbirider General Poker Affiliate Discussion 29 12-18-2006 06:17 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
Become a MEMBER of GOALLIN.COM 100% FREE goallin The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2005 08:12 PM
Party Riches member invite! Georgia Poker The Cocktail Lounge 1 06-24-2005 10:10 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0