Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 06-24-2005, 09:09 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,010
Default

Yet another freeroll invite. I"m doing a $250.00 freeroll on the 28th, I'm also giving away Ipods and a shot at $500.00 cash. I'd love to decrease my exposure by having more folks play in this. Just promise me you won't mention PartyRiches in the chat window while playing. Just pretend you're a member of GeorgiaPoker.org

Sign up here http://www.georgiapoker.org/viewtopic.php?t=82

No password required but I do have to put you on the list.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'll play in it
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Our newest Party Riches Member Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 30 08-20-2005 12:08 PM
The Party Riches Tournament Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 35 08-10-2005 04:33 PM
Party Riches Tournament skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 07-06-2005 02:53 AM
The Party Riches Tournament........Part 2 Jeremy General Poker Chat 43 06-04-2005 12:54 AM
Party Riches Tournament Auction K9copJack General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-11-2005 01:46 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0