Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Chat

General Poker Chat Yes were all affiliates, but most of us play poker too!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-10-2005, 12:18 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yes that time is here again. The Party Riches Tournament has officially been scheduled. Follow the link below for more info:


The Party Riches Affiliate Tournament B)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-10-2005, 02:13 PM
FeeRan FeeRan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 185
Default

I'm real glad you added the banner as Part of the prize.

That should be a great addition to my prize after I'm done with all of you :lol:
__________________
Wanna get hooked up with a <span style=\'color:red\'>special deal</span> with Empire Poker's Affiliate Program RIGHT AWAY when signing up?

Go to my new site, www.PokerAffiliation.com and sign up with our Empire Poker link! You'll get an affiliate fee way better than the normal one.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I will not be losing to a bunny, that is fo sho.
__________________
http://alwaysbluff.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-10-2005, 05:25 PM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

Sorry guys, but with me actually participating this time, most of you would be better off just not showing up. Sorry, but as PPP says, the truth hurts.

(it is unknown if PPP has ever said this)
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-11-2005, 02:36 PM
Prenut Prenut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 348
Default

Wow, I am drooling at all the dead money in this tourney. I look forward to Beanie writing a "trip report" similar to his one from WPT Paris. Maybe it could be au revoir le beanie 2?

As for Jeremy, I have seen that donk play a few times at Party. Wins from time to time with the hit and run strategy, but unfortunately for him he can't cash out his chips if he hits a 2 outer at the beginning of the tourney.

I mean come on, a guy that has to lock himself out of Party took down the first tourney? Jeremy, stop procrastinating and give me the avatar now.
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-11-2005, 07:06 PM
Holdemaa Holdemaa is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 22
Default

Well you guys have been dealt a bad beat, I host a local game on Tuesday nights and won't be able to play in this tournament. That equals 10 dollars less for you and 10 dollars more for me.

Good luck and please don't let Richard or that darn pesky rabbit win! :lol:
__________________
David
http://www.rwsop.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

No offense fellas, but typically I don't play competition this weak. I may just sit out the first few rounds and let the fish eat the fish. There is no question that I will be at the final table, it's just a matter of if you will be.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-12-2005, 01:45 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Jeremy,

Did you create my new avatar...the one that says "Back 2 Back Champ" ? The only person I am worried about is Beanie because he is one of UB's top affiliates. Maybe they are going to rig the game for him so I lose set over set to him. Other than that, you guys are easy money.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Beanie is fuct without the rebuy option, he will more than likely stack off all his chips to me beofre the blinds are even raised.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-12-2005, 10:47 PM
firemanjohn firemanjohn is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: South Fla
Posts: 41
Send a message via AIM to firemanjohn
Default

Ive never played before any advice for a beginner h34r:
__________________
GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!!
JOHN
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party Riches download problem metalan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 11-04-2005 03:57 PM
The Party Riches Tournament Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 35 08-10-2005 04:33 PM
Party Riches Tournament skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 07-06-2005 02:53 AM
The Party Riches Freeroll - June 12th Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 105 06-23-2005 05:53 AM
Party Riches Tournament Auction K9copJack General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-11-2005 01:46 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0