Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 11-04-2005, 10:33 AM
metalan1 metalan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6
Default

Hey,


I tried to order party riches from the top of the page. I paid for it and was taken directly back to the www.pokeraffiliateworld.com homepage. I haven't been able to get any replys back from either clickbank or the guy whos book it is. So I have no choice now but to just get a refund fpr the eBook I was never able to download.


Anyone else have this problem? Also is the book any good?
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 11-04-2005, 10:35 AM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

books great... The website was just switched over so I am sure that is why, I would suggest waiting for the book, it is really good
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 11-04-2005, 10:51 AM
Godfather Godfather is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default

Greetings

We just changed name from Party Riches to Poker Affiliate World and that is
why the book purchase did work. I suggest you send Private message to our
host Jeremy and he will surely give you direct link to the download, or you
can take the link you got and change the front of it to www.pokeraffiliateworld.com
and it will work. I know the book is worth buying, it's a master piece.....

GodFather
__________________
GodFather
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 11-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Email me at my email address on this website and I'll email you a copy. Keep in mind it is getting to be outdated as the sites and promotions I outlined are really not my priorities at this point. Nonetheless though it will show you exactley what I did when I started out and will get you thinking outside the box as to what you can do to become successful as a poker affiliate.

I'll fix the link too. Randy and I are going to be putting together a new book in 2006 that will be the equivalant of the Poker Affiliates Bible or the P.A.W. Super System. We will interview some of the top poker affiliates in world and we will tackle issues such as SEO, Press Releases, Viral Marketing, and other key topics in depth.

Without a doubt it will be the best Affiliate book you will ever read.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 11-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Kyle Kyle is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 935
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Send a message via MSN to Kyle Send a message via Yahoo to Kyle Send a message via Skype™ to Kyle
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy@Nov 4 2005, 01:19 PM
Email me at my email address on this website and I'll email you a copy. Keep in mind it is getting to be outdated as the sites and promotions I outlined are really not my priorities at this point. Nonetheless though it will show you exactley what I did when I started out and will get you thinking outside the box as to what you can do to become successful as a poker affiliate.

I'll fix the link too. Randy and I are going to be putting together a new book in 2006 that will be the equivalant of the Poker Affiliates Bible or the P.A.W. Super System. We will interview some of the top poker affiliates in world and we will tackle issues such as SEO, Press Releases, Viral Marketing, and other key topics in depth.

Without a doubt it will be the best Affiliate book you will ever read.
I can't wait! how come i get excited when I read your posts?
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Party Riches Tournament Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 35 08-10-2005 02:33 PM
Party Riches Tournament skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 07-06-2005 12:53 AM
The Party Riches Tournament........Part 2 Jeremy General Poker Chat 43 06-03-2005 10:54 PM
Party Poker - Bonus Code Problem Poker Coach General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 05-27-2005 05:55 PM
Party Riches Tournament Auction K9copJack General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-10-2005 11:46 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0