View Single Post
  #17  
Old 12-20-2007, 09:20 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 393
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane.elias View Post
Hi,

I am working with Mitchell, i will be checking the stats from the rooms and making sure they match with the PAW system as well as working on the help desk.

If it's not too much trouble, could some explain "rake" to me

thanks for your help so far
I needed something to smile about today

Welcome.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote