Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-06-2007, 10:27 PM
themike537's Avatar
themike537 themike537 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 239
Default Need Help from Non-US Member

I need a member here that is outside of the United States to take some easy screen shots of poker room tables and sign up forms.

This is quick and easy money for you. PM me for details.
__________________
PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.

USAPokerLife.com - The latest US poker news
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-06-2007, 10:50 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 846
Default

Hey, I can take screen shots at most non-us rooms. Just let me know what you need.

edit
thought I was sending a pm....its been a very long long day!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-10-2007, 10:24 PM
themike537's Avatar
themike537 themike537 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 239
Default

Still need someone to finish these up, only 8 images remaining... I can paypal as soon as they're done.
__________________
PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.

USAPokerLife.com - The latest US poker news
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-11-2007, 04:20 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 323
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Wouldn't be a bad little business for someone to start, non us, and us actually... though all in one would be better of course, get a lot of request for these.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-12-2007, 10:12 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 894
Default

Still need screenshots?
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Payments & New Member of The PAW Team Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 03-21-2007 12:49 AM
New member - looking for a review of my site 3jokers New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 12-30-2006 01:03 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
New Member Here thecortster New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 08-06-2006 08:04 PM
Become a MEMBER of GOALLIN.COM 100% FREE goallin The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2005 08:12 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0