Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-25-2006, 11:18 PM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default New member - looking for a review of my site

Hi all!
I have a no deposit poker bonus site that is basically only about no deposit bonuses. I have both poker and casino once. I am thinking of putting a forum on the site too, so people can tell what bonuses they got quickest and witch bonuses they didn't recieve at all. If anyone have chance to check it out I would appreciate it very much

p.s I am from sweden so don't hesitate to point out wrong spelling d.s


website: http://nodepositbonus.nu
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-26-2006, 11:46 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,290
Default

Your site looks good. Right to the point and very nice layout. It's easy to read and understand and that we all know is important.

The only thing I would change is to try and make logos instead of using banners for the bonus reviews.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-26-2006, 03:56 PM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default

Hi!
Thx for the feedback. Yes logo could be better. I use one for VC Poker, is that what you mean?

Greetings Calle
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-26-2006, 04:27 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Dream Poker & Golden Riviera & little different from the others. I would have them the same style. Easy enough to find what you are looking for & clear enough to read. Nice start. I dont know anything about design but browse a lot & prefer the simplified layout.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-26-2006, 05:39 PM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default

Thx, I was thinking I should start of with a simple website that is easy to browse on. Now I just need to get the PR up and the logos instead of banners. Although under speciall offers I will keep the banners.
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-26-2006, 06:44 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3jokers
Hi!
Thx for the feedback. Yes logo could be better. I use one for VC Poker, is that what you mean?

Greetings Calle
Yes exactly. Then you can make them all the same size and they don't flash like banners.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-30-2006, 06:04 AM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default

I made the changes to the poker page, and it looks better, however I had to copy and paste a bit to get the logos in the right size etc, so I hope it looks good. Thx for the tip.
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-30-2006, 06:43 AM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 269
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

Looks a lot better mate; very professional. I would try and tinker with the boxes colours; instead of just each box being that light yellow colour perhaps have alternate colours, like one is light yellow, the next one isnt, the next one is etc.

Also just me personally, but I'd make one of them the "HOT" one that I recommend more than the others, and go the red route. That way for any indecisive players, it immediately catches their attention and increases potential signups.

Overall I really like the site; looks very simple, clean, professional and easy to use.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-30-2006, 07:04 AM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default

Thx! That is a good suggestion. I was also thinking about the background. I am not totally satisfied with the current one. Any suggestions?
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-30-2006, 01:03 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,290
Default

Much better. I really like the design. You did a great job.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
Site review...Am I on the right track? NewPokerGirl New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 8 03-19-2007 01:26 AM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 10:23 AM
Site Review! New to Forums! DontLook New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 11-17-2006 06:07 PM
New Member - Site Review Needed spektacular New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 0 05-21-2006 05:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0