Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-21-2006, 04:28 PM
spektacular spektacular is offline
TexasHoldem-Academy.com
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8
Default

Hey Guys,
I've been poker affiliating for nearly a year now, and I can't believe I just found this forum now! Check out my site www.texasholdem-academy.com and tell me what you all think. I have a decent conversion rate, but my daily traffic to my site is still pretty low...I've realized it's a numbers game (in terms of targeted traffic), and hopefully I can learn some new tricks from this forum for promoting my poker site.

Looking forward to hearing from you all,
Ivan
__________________
"So You Want to Play Texas Holdem Like the Pros?"
www.TexasHoldem-Academy.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 12:10 AM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 09:23 AM
New member - looking for a review of my site 3jokers New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 12-30-2006 12:03 PM
Site Review! New to Forums! DontLook New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 11-17-2006 05:07 PM
Site Review Needed EdBankz New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 8 08-08-2005 04:45 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0