Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerforfree
I guess that makes me the lucky one. I actually do everything by myself. (programming, design, seo, etc.)
The only thing I have outsourced are a couple of articles, and the Italian and German translations, but they were cheap since I had them done by my dad (free) and a buddy in Austria who didn't want to be charged anymore than 3ct per word.
 Cheers,
Giorgio
|
Your nick seems to fit perfect...
We have also made most of things ourselfs and we can decide from month to month how big the cost should be compared to the revenue.
What we now have decided to spend a little money on is articles and links. And I am actually thinking of spending half of each months revenue for a while.
But what I really wanted to write about is: It all comes down to what you want your business to go. If you are focusing on a fast growth it will cost money. You need to pay people to do things for you. That is just the same as in any other business. If you instead want some growth, but still can do most of the things yourself you could do great with 50/50. And if you are living mainly of your aff. business and can not afford to spend to much money on different things you have to adopt to that. Then you should take away your salary and then use the rest for costs for different types of things.