Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-15-2007, 10:00 PM
PartyForFree PartyForFree is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 97
Default What is PAW missing?

If you could add anything to the community, website, or backend....what would it be?

Just curious.
__________________
http://www.partyforfree.net
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-15-2007, 10:05 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is online now
Super Mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 220
Default

Pizza Delivery Service

PAW - Pizza Arriving Wow
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-15-2007, 10:09 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,537
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Backend would be the ability to see click throughs...for people like me I find it so important especially when you reach a goal and your wondering if they are clicking throgh or not ...( I know if I use redirects I can probably do the same but they always screw up)

I think a complete guide for newbies that basically sums up all the basic questions. Stickey it and there ya go just point click and read lol Plus it can still be used for some of us who forget how to 301 our pages...lol spent like 45 min the other day looking
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-15-2007, 10:15 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 344
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Yes, Stats man, where are the freakin stats! I want to know how many people saw, it, when? Who clicked exactly which banner or link.. does all that data match other data..

The more stats, the better, in fact that's a big decision maker for a stats junkie like me
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-15-2007, 10:18 PM
Ozpoker's Avatar
Ozpoker Ozpoker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 177
Default

This will prolly be a little revolutionary seeing how we're all s'posed to be competing against each other but - a mentoring / partnership program.

This would be where one of the "recognised" leaders in this industry partners up and mentors some of us "newer" types on joint ventures or whatever.

If most newer affiliates are like me they made a million mistakes right from the start.

I have bucket loads of good ideas or concepts that I can't necessarily post publicly but would like to be able to bounce off someone who has a clue, unlike myself.
__________________

Australian Poker Forum
PNews Cup Freerolls
Australian Online Poker
Nuts Poker
Australia Poker Open Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-16-2007, 03:13 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 344
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

That's a great idea Oz .. perhaps there could be a mentor term, and then u switch..
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-16-2007, 03:40 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 869
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozpoker View Post
This will prolly be a little revolutionary seeing how we're all s'posed to be competing against each other but - a mentoring / partnership program.

This would be where one of the "recognised" leaders in this industry partners up and mentors some of us "newer" types on joint ventures or whatever.

If most newer affiliates are like me they made a million mistakes right from the start.

I have bucket loads of good ideas or concepts that I can't necessarily post publicly but would like to be able to bounce off someone who has a clue, unlike myself.
Is this some subtle way of asking for my help?...lol, I'm totally kidding. I know its been mentioned before but better stats would be good.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-16-2007, 11:20 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,021
Default

I think better stats, nicer landing pages (for subs), easier campaign/banner creation for the backend would be huge improvements.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,237
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I agree, several improvements are needed. Keep the requests coming.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-16-2007, 11:24 AM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

A Bentley promotion?
__________________
http://alwaysbluff.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help my .dwt has gone missing kaus Web Design Q&A 1 05-07-2007 11:27 PM
Maybe Im missing something.... Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-12-2006 02:11 PM
Missing money Amar PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 4 12-02-2005 01:14 AM
Empire and Noble missing Waz General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 09-06-2005 06:41 PM
missing post FattyOwnz General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 07-22-2005 11:13 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0