Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com

PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com Discuss PokerRoom.com's Affiliate Program as well as PokerAffiliate.com's programs and chat with their Affiliate Manager Carly here.

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-25-2005, 09:11 AM
Amar Amar is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 47
Default

This is probably completely my fault, but I am missing a recent sign and $100. At the moment I only promote www.pokerroom.com and am completely offline. I personally made the account for the guy and believe I may have entered the code wrong. Is there any way to undo this mistake or check to see if I made it in the first place?

Amar
  #2  
Old 11-26-2005, 12:07 PM
Carly's Avatar
Carly Carly is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 83
Default

Hi Amar,

If you entered the wrong code you would not have received the signup. Please let me know the nickname of the player and your affiliate id and I can check this for you.

Thanks,
Carly
__________________
http://www.PokerAffiliate.com
  #3  
Old 11-29-2005, 09:09 PM
Amar Amar is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 47
Default

Carly,

The ID of the player is igs88. My ID is 15059.

Thanks for the help,
Amar
  #4  
Old 12-01-2005, 03:04 AM
Carly's Avatar
Carly Carly is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 83
Default

Hi Amar,

I checked and can confirm that you are the affiliate assigned to this player.

Best,
Carly
__________________
http://www.PokerAffiliate.com
  #5  
Old 12-02-2005, 01:14 AM
Amar Amar is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 47
Default

Carly,

Can you check my account and tell me why I have not recieved payment for the sign up you just confirmed? Can you see if he did reach 100 player points? I'm going to check to see if he is maybe looking at Pokah! points or something instead.

Thanks,
Amar
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
What makes the most money? SImpson975 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-20-2006 08:33 AM
Check if a player is a real money player and belongs to you. bonusrobber PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 08-09-2006 06:24 PM
use $5 in paypal to make quick money grind_305 The Spam Forum 0 07-21-2006 09:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0