View Single Post
  #3  
Old 11-15-2007, 10:09 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,425
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Backend would be the ability to see click throughs...for people like me I find it so important especially when you reach a goal and your wondering if they are clicking throgh or not ...( I know if I use redirects I can probably do the same but they always screw up)

I think a complete guide for newbies that basically sums up all the basic questions. Stickey it and there ya go just point click and read lol Plus it can still be used for some of us who forget how to 301 our pages...lol spent like 45 min the other day looking
__________________


Reply With Quote