View Single Post
  #7  
Old 11-16-2007, 03:40 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozpoker View Post
This will prolly be a little revolutionary seeing how we're all s'posed to be competing against each other but - a mentoring / partnership program.

This would be where one of the "recognised" leaders in this industry partners up and mentors some of us "newer" types on joint ventures or whatever.

If most newer affiliates are like me they made a million mistakes right from the start.

I have bucket loads of good ideas or concepts that I can't necessarily post publicly but would like to be able to bounce off someone who has a clue, unlike myself.
Is this some subtle way of asking for my help?...lol, I'm totally kidding. I know its been mentioned before but better stats would be good.
__________________

Reply With Quote