Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-08-2007, 11:09 AM
themike537's Avatar
themike537 themike537 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 250
Default Full Tilt Again

I just did a search and read through about 20 posts, but didn't find the info I was looking for.

Basically, with all of the fees full tilt incurs onto the affiliate, if you had the opportunity to have $160 CPA or possibly higher, would that be a better option for you over the base MGR at FT?

I just started promoting Tilt, and am already seeing the fees cut into the profit. However my player base is too young to decide if CPA is clearly better.

Nobody needs to go calculate all their stats, but if you feel strongly one way or the other I'd really appreciate to hear about it.
__________________
PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.

USAPokerLife.com - The latest US poker news
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 306
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

I wouldn't use CPA on tilt.. I made that mistake when I first started out and was promoting AP on CPA - every time I look at my stats I am reminded that I had two whales sign up there that have generated 100k between them.. I made the minimum CPA off them. Never again..
__________________
Poker Tutoring | Strategy Forum | Hand History Replayer
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2007, 05:05 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

MGR can stop anytime... This will always be an arguement for affiliates.

In the past i was an MGR fan. I got used to Party, Doyles and Pacific MGR every month. I considered it income until one day they left the US market and 90% of my player base was gone.

I now just send as many high CPA deals as I can. Then I don't have the false presumption that I am getting a certain range every month.

I guess CPA's can stop anytime too so eitherway...
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-08-2007, 05:27 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,446
Default

The only problem with CPA is the "less you work" the "less you usually make".

With MGR, you can almost take a "vacation" from the business and still see revenue increase if players play more.

I still say...

BIG POKER ROOMS - MGR

SMALL/NEW POKER ROOMS - CPA


That being said, I still don't get why STARS doesn't have MGR???
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-08-2007, 10:48 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 473
Default

I'm CPA all the way on fulltilt. After hearing horror stories about the fees, I'll take my money and run.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-09-2007, 04:02 AM
Catfish Catfish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 99
Default Full Tilt

CPA for Full Tilt.
Had a revenue of 6% of the total rake/juice last month. My players are all rather new, so I see a lot of bonus payments too, but the deposit fees are ridiculously high as well.
Even when the players have made their bonus, there will be most probably reload bonusses and so on ...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-09-2007, 09:34 AM
fatbill fatbill is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 97
Default

I generally use a mix of CPA and MGR on various rooms, but on FTP, I use MGR.... yes, the fees are high.... but I still make more there than on most rooms, because they have such a variety of games and players like that!
__________________
http://www.texas-holdem-blog.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
full tilt Q?????? kuzma General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 08-21-2007 02:57 AM
How to get my affliate earnings from Full tilt tomysole General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 05-21-2007 06:58 PM
Full Tilt leaving the US? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 11-14-2006 01:01 AM
Kudos to Full Tilt DealerDan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-07-2006 11:47 PM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 06:50 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0