Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-20-2007, 07:45 PM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default How to get my affliate earnings from Full tilt

I havn't posted on here for decades!! Good to see everyone is still pluggin away! I still have signups coming from full tilt every month from previous campaigns and I usually just transfer the earnings to my player account and then end up blowing them by just playing ultra tilt poker!! But I have been getting lots of signups lately and I'm on CPA which leaves me with a few hundred bucks a month. I have no idea how to recieve my earnings or "cash out". I have never actually deposited at full tilt and don't know the best way to get my money in my hands. Do I have to deposit and set up a payment method in order to get a check or have my money transfered to my bank accout?

If someone who deals with Full tilt regularly could let me know the easiest way to get my cash that would be great! Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-20-2007, 08:10 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Blow them at the tables...That what I do.

Reason #1 I switched to the PAW network. To get paid. US affiliates are screwed sometimes

yes you have to deposit to withdrawal. They have a check limit. i think it's only like $500 bucks though.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-21-2007, 01:40 AM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default anyone else?

anyone else? Can someone help me with a bit more detail..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-21-2007, 01:58 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 867
Default

you could exchange the money wwith a freind for paypal money or something
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-21-2007, 03:58 AM
thecortster thecortster is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 41
Default

Does anyone know if they do bank wires to non-US banks?
__________________
thecortster's Poker Blog
Rakeback
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-21-2007, 05:47 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

You could always sign up with ePassporte, make a small deposit with them to Full Tilt, and be set to make any future withdrawals.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-21-2007, 11:03 AM
fatbill fatbill is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 95
Default

I set up one of their WebATM accounts... makes it easy, as you get an ATM card where you can withdraw cash. Takes about 2 weeks to set up, if memory serves.....
__________________
http://www.texas-holdem-blog.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-21-2007, 06:58 PM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default

Thanks guys! Now I remember why this forum is the best on the net! Great help!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Tilt Conversions losercore Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 7 04-15-2007 03:51 PM
Full Tilt leaving the US? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 11-14-2006 01:01 AM
Kudos to Full Tilt DealerDan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-07-2006 11:47 PM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 06:50 PM
Full Tilt Earnings mab1001 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-14-2005 02:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0