Thread: Full Tilt Again
View Single Post
  #3  
Old 11-08-2007, 05:05 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,291
Default

MGR can stop anytime... This will always be an arguement for affiliates.

In the past i was an MGR fan. I got used to Party, Doyles and Pacific MGR every month. I considered it income until one day they left the US market and 90% of my player base was gone.

I now just send as many high CPA deals as I can. Then I don't have the false presumption that I am getting a certain range every month.

I guess CPA's can stop anytime too so eitherway...
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote