Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-23-2007, 05:11 AM
ramchip ramchip is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpratt View Post
There is someone on CAP selling links on the potripper.co.uk - Reckons he has had over 1,200 views in 48 hours
xxxxhttp://www.casinoaffiliateprograms.com/bb/showthread.php?p=142722#post142722
Make that over 1300!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-23-2007, 12:37 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,040
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPokerGirl View Post
WOW, just read that AP is giving everyone who had their personal info given out will get $500!. It looks like even railbirds will get it...god...I'l give you guys my personal info for $500 lol....you guys may see some MGR from some of your non-depositing players in the coming weeks.
Obviously a payoff so they don't sue. I wonder if players could band together and for a class action law suit.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-24-2007, 11:57 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 400
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I believe that they could sue, possibly even class action, though that jurisdiction thing online confuses me, in my own personal opinion though, I think you're right, I think that's why they're handing out cash, it's a settlement.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Have you ever bought posts kaus New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 15 12-01-2007 04:51 PM
Anyone know who bought Tightpoker? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 07-25-2007 01:16 AM
Will Neteller be bought and go private Beanie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 12-29-2006 10:07 PM
Harrahs might get bought out Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 11-02-2006 08:27 PM
Anyone bought pixels from MillionDollarHomepage? Big Slick Poka General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-14-2005 06:26 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0